Warning: Undefined array key "action" in /home/goldenleafedu/public_html/wp-content/themes/liviza/functions.php on line 2
United Kingdom – Golden Leaf

Why Study In United Kingdom?

Regardless of where in the world you decide to pursue your profession, a degree from a UK university is acknowledged globally and seen as a symbol of high educational standards. This picture is supported by statistics, which show that the UK produces 14% of the most referenced academic articles worldwide and 5% of all scientific research. Given that only 1% of the world’s population resides in the nations that make up the United Kingdom, these numbers are all the more remarkable. The UK’s universities have a reputation for cultivating creativity in a variety of subjects, with notable figures like Oscar Wilde (an accomplished Irish novelist and playwright) and Ernest Rutherford (the father of nuclear physics) earning degrees from prestigious UK educational institutions.

There are numerous financial, cultural, and social benefits to choosing to attend a UK institution while studying abroad. You will be able to advance your career more quickly and cut your living expenses while you are in school with a shorter and more rigorous course schedule. The nation also offers a number of initiatives aimed at giving students access to affordable public transportation, discounts, and study essentials.

Different types of Student Visas to study in the UK

Standard Visitor Visa: You are permitted to enroll in a brief course of study for up to six month.

Short-term Study Visa: It lets you come to the UK to study an English language course that is over 6 months and up to 11 months.

Student Visa: Typically, a student visa is for a lengthier course. You must have a confirmed spot and be sponsored by an accredited college or university. On this visa, you might be able to work for a while.

Child Student Visa: A Child Student visa is for 4 to 17-year-olds who want to study at an independent school. If you’re 16 or over, you can do

Quality of Education in the United Kingdom

The UK is one of the world’s most popular destinations to study higher education, with more than 500,000 international students enrolling each year.

  • One of the world’s leading destinations for international students, second only to the USA. UK universities are among the best in the world and consistently perform well in world rankings. They also have a reputation for world-class research.
  • UK higher education degrees and qualifications are recognized by employers and academics worldwide.
  • Students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.

Steps to follow before applying for a visa.

  • Take a standardized English Proficiency Test like IELTS or TOEFL.
  • Do your research and apply for admission to the university you wish to study in.
  • After receiving the admission letter, you have to pay a year’s tuition (in most cases). 
  • Prepare financial documents that show you have enough financial support to pay for your tuition and cover living expenses.
  • Take medical tests as you have to show the results while applying for a visa.
  • After you have all these documents in place including your academic certificates, you can apply for a Student Visa.
  • Prepare for your stay
  • Study in the UK

List of Necessary Documents for UK Visa

  • IHS Surcharge (Pay before visa application and get reference Number)
  • Academic Certificates
  • English Language Proficiency Certificate
  • CAS LETTER (only valid for 6 months and can use once only)
  • BIRTH CERTIFICATE (Compulsory if Father/ Mother Bank statement is used]
  • INCOME STATEMENT (optional)
  • POLICE REPORT (optional)
  • CA REPORT (optional)
  • OTHER CERTIFICATES (Example: Work Experience, Other Achievements
  • BANK BALANCE CERTIFICATE (If you are using overseas currency expect you to show in writing on the application form and closing Balance in pound sterling)
  • BANK STATEMENT 28 DAYS (in Name of Applicant or ONLY Father or Mother)
  • (Saving or Current account)
  • BANK LOAN: (Education Loan only on Student Name)
  • (Shares, Bonds, overdraft, Credit Cards and the pension fund are not accepted)
  • (IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre, Thirbam Sadak Baluwatar (House Number: 786 /4, Tel 0I-4477 279, 01-4429599)
  • VISA FEES: 348* Pound same fee for dependent per person* (Subject to change)
  • Accommodation Letter